Friday, 12 November 2010

Welcome!

Firstly I would like to say welcome and thanks for reading  I am completely new to the art of blogging so please do forgive me if anything is wrong :)

I am 28 years old and have been making gifts and keep sakes for many years.
I have recently due to the encouragement of many friends set up my own website to sell my work :)
My website is www.pinkpuddleduckdesigns.shopping.officelive.com



I make all kinds of gifts including
12" door/wall name/letter plaques
Rectangle door/wall plaques
baby on board signs
christmas tree decorations
door hangers
money boxes
and many more

All items can be personalised with names ages and dates and are ideal gifts for a number of occasions including
births
birthdays
christmas
anniversaries
weddings
christenings 


I do hope you like what you see and please feel free to contact me for further information.
I will try to keep this blog updated as much as possible 


If you wish to make an order please email me at lillieflower@live.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Hello, welcome to bloggy land. Good luck in selling all your lovely hand made goodies, I love the "santa I'm sleeping" signs, Lucey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for your kind comments Lucey ive heard a lot about you from the lovely Shirley :) xxx

    ReplyDelete